REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN MFOS:
- Only take the remaining credits you need to complete your major or minor (Financial Affairs will not pay for classes you don’t NEED for your degree)
- Meeting academic progress requirements for financial aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The FAFSA opens on October 1 of each year. To receive the best financial aid offer, complete the FAFSA as early as possible.
- Consider participating with First-Generation Academy
- Request a Life Coach to help you plan for life after college
- Apply for graduate schools, professional schools, etc
- Look into post-graduate service opportunities like City Year, AmeriCorps, Teach for America, etc.
- Check out what MFOS alum are doing post-graduation around the globe
- Join the MFOS LinkedIN group
- Follow MFOS on Facebook (UF Florida Opportunity Scholars Program) and Twitter (@MFOSatUF)