REQUIRED TO RENEW MFOS:
- Two Career Planning Workshops (one in fall and one in spring)*
- 24 credit hours earned annually
- 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Meeting academic progress requirements for financial aid
- Family income remains under MFOS threshold as verified by annual FAFSA updates and possible Financial Aid verification
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The FAFSA opens on October 1 of each year. To receive the best financial aid offer, complete the FAFSA as early as possible.
*Innovation Academy students will complete both workshops in the spring semseter.
- Get involved with undergraduate research
- Look into the McNair Research Program
- Get serious about studying abroad
- Make connections with your faculty members for mentoring as well as future letters of recommendation
- Consider applying to be an MFOS Peer Mentor
- Plan for a purposeful summer (interning, job shadowing, volunteering) with the Career Connections Center
- Follow MFOS on Facebook (UF Florida Opportunity Scholars Program) and Twitter (@MFOSatUF)