REQUIRED TO RENEW MFOS:
- Attend ONE life planning workshop in either the fall or spring semester
- 24 credit hours earned annually
- 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA (checked after each spring semester)
- Meeting academic progress requirements for financial aid
- Family income remains under MFOS threshold as verified by annual FAFSA updates and possible Financial Aid verification
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The FAFSA opens on October 1 of each year. To receive the best financial aid offer, complete the FAFSA as early as possible.